THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scrapbooking & Crafts


A friend got me into scrapbooking recently. I'm still learning a lot. I have been playing around with some different crafty things as well. I made tags for my scrapbooking pages out of pictures. I think they came out amazing!












My oldest son loves his cat.














My youngest got a monkey pillow pet for his birthday. He loves that thing.













I also made some regular tags for my scrapbooking pages.













I even made a Do Not Disturb sign.


















I was trying out a new layout and came up with this. I call it my Pride & Joy page.











This is a craft cone. I made it so I could surround myself with beautiful things. And it holds some of my tags.





0 comments: