THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life last week...
I had a pretty crappy week. I had a migraine for 2 days with nausea followed by a pinched nerve in my neck for 3 days. I was unable to exercise cause I could barely move. I managed to cook dinner every night and check the kids lessons, with help from a lot of excedrin.

In my life this week...
So far I am starting the week off well. I was able to get in a really good workout today. I cooked an awesome dinner. Hubby will have a half day tomorrow. We plan on running some errands and taking the kids to Braums for thier last ice cream they earned from the Braums book buddy program this year.

In our homeschool last week...
I gave the kids the week off school so I could work on, re vamp and make their lessons better. They're happy. They love learning but like to relax as well.

My favorite this week...
Hopfully will be tomorrow. Having a good family fun day.

Homeschool questions or thoughts I have...
I am working on revamping the kids History, Geography and English. I think I might be giving them too much to do. I'd like to find a way for them to get all the info they need but not so much material.

0 comments: