THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, June 24, 2011

weight loss progress

I have lost 1.8 pounds this week. Grand total weight loss is 20.3 pounds and 17 inches(I only measured 3 places) If I can lose 1.3 by next Friday I will hit my goal for the month which 282.

My goal for next month is to weight 278 (or less)
And my birthday, which is August 19th, 275(or less)

These numbers are still really high and I know this but I am not embarressed to share them. As long as I am losing the weight its an accomplishment.

I am extremely proud to say I now weight 283.3 pounds! I started out at 304.2 pounds. I have already passed my 5% (15lbs) weight loss goal and am shooting for my 10% (30lbs) weight loss goal. I am hoping to pass my 10% goal by the end of August(sooner is better though).

There are a lot of changes going on. I jiggle more, I am thinner in several places and my clothes don't fit. LOL. But I am also more energetic, I exercise 2-3 times a week minimum and I am feeling better about myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get as motivated as you are...Sigh.
From Sharla, Anon cuz Yahoo not an option, lol

Tori said...

Its not really about motivation. I just made it part of my life. I don't consider myself on a diet. I choose to eat better. And food tastes 100% better than it use to. I still occasionally have papa johns pizza or go out for Los Tres mexican food. Just not on a regular basis. A lot of the "fast food" and some resturants food tastes bland to me now. I perfer to eat at home making most of my food from scratch. And thats for the whole family, not just me. If I deserve to eat better so do my kids. LOL. My boys and hubby love the new dinners. :) As far as exercising I workout 2 or 3 times a week. Not for very long (15-20 min) cause I can't handle that much yet. But I'm working up to it. And I try to change it up too. Biggest Loser game, EA active, stabiity ball, arm weights, boxing, walking. I don't think about it being a chore, just something that makes me feel better. I think that makes it easier. If you want any tips I'm willing to share and talk about it anytime. The first step is the hardest. :)I know I could use someone to talk to on occassion.