THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Monday, August 8, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week...
Well, lets see. Got tons of stuff to do. I'm working my way through my amazing new Ebooks purchase on Organizing Life as Mom, Blogging & homeschooling. Love it. Its helping me stay so organized, which I LOVE. I am an organizing kinda person.
I've got a menu t plan this week and a grocery list. Gonna try to do some stocking up.
Oldest has a scout meeting this week and youngest is turning 10 on the 10th. LOL. My baby boy is growing up.

In out homeschool this week: The boys are working on lessons this week and will have next week off. I planned this week off cause my youngests birthday is on Wednesday but since his party is Saturday he wanted the week after so he can spend all week with his birthday presents.
We are working on the boys effort, handwriting and sloppiness of their lessons. They have been half ass doing lessons(and chores) and its time to put a stop to it.

Places were going and people were seeing...
This week were going to a scout meeting and Saturday were having friends over to celebrate our youngests birthday.

My favorite things this week is...
My youngests birthday

Whats working/whats not working for us...
The kids have been half ass doing lessons and chores and it doesn't work. We implemented some new rules(or brought back some old ones) and consequences too. They aren't too thrilled about it but they gotta deal with it.


0 comments: