THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Chore System


Since we implemented the new workbox system for our homeschooling we thought we'd use a similar system for chores. So I made chore cards that represent each chore that needs to be done in the house. (There was a lot...lol)

When they were done I laminated them.

Now every night before bed I assign them their chores by giving delivering their chores to their "mailboxes". As they complete them the next day they turn them in on their board.

There is a lot of cards to keep up with, but this is working well cause it is more visual for the kids that just a list. And when they turn them in I can check them when I'm ready and if they aren't done correctly I use the "Please redo" tag I made and just return it to them to re do.

0 comments: