THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, April 15, 2011

Homeschool Mother’s Journal

In my life this week... Lets see, I was sick all week. Some kind of stomach bug. In our homeschool this week...But the kids were fine and did all their lessons. Places were going and people were seeing... We went no where all week. Too sick. My favorite thing this week was...The kids actually doing thier lessons and chores and not torturing me too much. Whats working/not working for us...The history pockets are becoming a lot of work. I didn't realize it would talk 2 full sheets of construction paper per pocket. What kind of construction paper are the creators of history pockets using, cause in the normal world theres like one size. Homeschool questions/thoughts...I worry about my youngest. He has always wanted to learn but he learns in a different way and its taken a while to figure out his learning style. So, according to PS standards he's behind. He just started reading this year after he turned 9, he's not spelling real well, and he's not even close to writting sentenses and such. 'sigh'

0 comments: