THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Simple Womans Day Book

Outside My Window... I can hear birds chirping

I am thinking....about the day and everything that needs to be done.


I am thankful for...my family


From our classroom...well we ended up having a fun week. Thats what we call our weeks when we dont do our scheduled lessons and just focus on playing games, playing outside, and sometimes anything that needs to be done around the house.


From the kitchen...Last night I made smothered pork chops. Everyone loved them. Thank you weight watchers recipes! lol


I am wearing...my loose capris and my flowy mom shirt, all from CATO's


I am creating...healthy habits


I am going...to run a few errands today. Walmart, go on base and pick up some stuff, get my hair cut.


I am reading...Vamp academy last book


I am hearing... my boys in the kitchen. The youngest is emptying the dishwasher and oldest is fixing his breakfast.


One of my favorite things...when my boys can be in the same room together and they aren't fighting. lol


A few plans for the rest of the week...Take my dad to the city tomorrow, finish my cleaning and to do list I made for the week, rearrange youngest sons room and finish rearranging family room.

0 comments: