THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Simple womans day book


Outside my window...

The sun is shining...

I am thinking...

About everything I have to get done this weekend

I am thankful for...

My loving husband

From our classroom...

Last night we made a sweet Lassi drink...a drink from India...the kids liked it! From the kitchen...

I am trying to have a light breakfast, a yogurt with granola and I'm shooting for a light lunch, I have weight today around 12. Then we'll grill this evening.

I am wearing...

My jean capris and my favorite grey shirt from CATO.

I am creating...

Lessons and memories

I am going...

To run lots of errands this weekend and visit my dad

I am reading...

Last Sacrifice, A vampire academy novel by Richelle Mead

I am hoping...

To be able to finish everything I need to this weekend

I am hearing...

The sounds of my little ones running around the house enjoying a Saturday morning

Around the house...

Eric is emptying the dishwasher, John is getting dressed and our guest Aly is playing in Eric's room, waiting for them to go back in there so they can finish playing their toy story game.

One of my favorite things...

Being a stay at home mom

A few plans for the rest of the weekend...

Goodwill, CATO, Country Mart, Walgreens, Walmart, Weight In, Grill, Mow the yard, Weedeat the yard, Mop the kitchen, work on lessons, Get next weeks zone chores together, ride bikes and visit my dad.

0 comments: