THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Simple Womans Day Book

Outside my window... It is soooooo windy. The wind will literally blow you away if you step outside. I am thinking... I wish my headache would go away. I am thankful for...A wonderful husband who is so supportive and caring and takes care of me when I'm sick. From our classroom... The kids did real well this week with all their lessons. They did several crafts for History. I am wearing... My capris, I bought them a little bit for comfort a few months ago but they are really gonna be too big if I keep losing weight like I am. :P I'm also wearing my purple shirt I got from CATO last year. I love my purple shirt. From the Kitchen... We had homemade, healthy pizzas for dinner. They were delicious. I am creating... A healthier life. I am going... Crazy...lol I am reading... Last Sacrifice...when I have time to read I am hoping... I feel better this weekend and my weight loss for the week is still awesome... Around the house... I'm on the computer, little bit is watching TV in his room, and hubby and eldest went to try and get a movie from blockbuster. One of my favorite things... Seeing a weight loss when I weight in on Saturdays A few plans for the weekend... Not much going on this weekend. Planning the menu, grocery list, working on coupons, and spending time with my family. Plans for next week... Catch up on some unfinished "school" projects, have the kids make a "zoo" journal, relax, make sure the kids get plenty of chill time and go to the zoo on Thursday.

0 comments: