THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Amazing Low budget finds

Found ths little bucket at a salvation army. It had ugly fake flowers and a funky bow on it. Took those off. Still thinkin of keeping the Birds welcome sign (thought it was cute) and dont know what Im doing with the grass filler stuff yet. But the bucket has stars towards the top. Might do a red, white & blue theme, don't know yet. This was actually a watering can but the spout is gone. Didn't know that until I got it home, but its still cute. Only paid $1.

These are mini photo albums. Or what I'm gonna use them for are little scrapbooks for my family or for gifts. Thought they were pretty and only gave .50 cents for them.

This is just a little wicker basket I picked up for $2. Thought it was cute. Not gonna do anything to it. I like the brown.




This is a betsyville purse. Found this on SillBookoo(local yard sale site). It was marked $8, I offered $5 and got it. :) Its so cute and different! I love it!




0 comments: