THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, July 1, 2011

walgreens savings

Made a Walgreens trip yesturday. I had a raincheck for the Schick Hydro 5 razor.


They finally had it in stock so I picked that up, along with 2 packs of disposable womens razors(found them on sale for $2 and B1G1 50% off. Then picked up some baby powder(Which was a bit pricey considering it was $2.50 and I can get it at Dollar General for $1 but we were there and we weve been out of baby powder for a bit now).


Anyways, I had a raincheck that made the Schick Hydro Razor $4.99 (they gave me the raincheck for the price AFTER register rewards(sweet) and I had a $4 off coupon for the razor so it made .99 cents! Cant beat that.


But I also had a $1 register rewards.


After it was all totaled up I paid $6.41 with tax. Not to bad, especially for a $10 razor! LOL. I love coupons!

0 comments: