THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Handmade birthday gift

I love making gifts. They are so much more personal. I'm not the best craft maker, but its the thought that counts. My friends' birthday is tomorrow 7/15/11 and instead of buying her something I wanted to make her something. I found this awesome video on making a photo wallet.
I made one for my mother in law last week and she loved it. Hopefully my friend will too. Here is what the finished product looks like. The top is her card I made, bottom is outside of photo wallet.
This is the photo wallet open. The gold ribbon just holds it together.



It holds 6 pics. I made cards that slip into each section but didnt put pics on them. I figured she might wanna put her kids on them.










It came out really cute and she likes green.

0 comments: