THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, July 2, 2011

New clothes

Since the weight loss nothing was fitting. So my wonderful husband insisted I finally get some new clothes. He has been pushing it for awhile but I kept saying no. Only when I lose more weight. Well, I hit that point. I was swimmin in my clothes so had to get some new ones. A little at a time.
Today we got 2 sleepwear outfits and 1 regular outfit. Hubby picked out the shirt from Walmart and I picked the capris from CATO. (My favorite store) Because I have been losing most of my weight in my upper body I still have thighs and some belly. So, finding the right brand and size was fun. I am officially in a size 18. (Was 20-22) Woo Hoo. And shirt size has gome down too. Some of the shirts are still like 2X but only cause I have big boobs and need a little more room for them and also don't like shirts sticking to the belly area while I stil got it.















Hubby made me pose for him and take some pics. Silly man.
This is the only one I will model for other people. No one wants to see my sleepwear. LOL


0 comments: