THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

We got some great yard sale finds within the last few days. And a room got a make over. This is the second living area/dining room/den what ever you want to call it. It has gone through a lot of changes in the last 2 years that weve been here. It started out as the "school" room for the boys homeschooling. It was also where my computer was, where I worked on lessons, bills, menus, etc and where I watched TV. Then the boys decided they liked working in their rooms better.So we got them desk (second hand) and let them do their lessons in their rooms. But the workbox system we used stayed in this room. It was called the "family" room at that point cause the craft supplies and games were still in there. Well, as we've made our most recent change the room is now mine. The game room is now the "family" room as it holds the kids(and hubby's) computer, Hubbys model stuff, Hubbys nascar stuff, the mini air hockey table(its a 10 in 1 game table), a table,the puzzles and the family board games. So this room is all mine now. WOW! Hubby and rearranged it last night. Its got my computer than sits on my new (second hand) computer desk in my newly arranged "office area" (as seen in the pic)... It also has my new scrapbooking/couponing table in it(second hand)

Got the table and the 1 chair for $5! Table is in great shape, chair needs a little work.Not sure yet if I'm gonna add some more paint splatter to it and make it artsy, paint it a solid color or sand it and stain it. But the chair is in good conidition.
But it goes perfectly in my new scrapbooking area.




I got all my scrapbooking stuff on the shelves and organized so neatly. I love it!!!


And the whole room make over cost me $25. $20 for my computer desk (saunder brand) and $5 for the table and chair.

But the room is priceless!


I got a great hubby!





















0 comments: