THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Follow up 2/14/11-2/18/11

We kinda took the last week off. We had to take my dad to the VA for some tests and thats a day long adventure. My dad lives 45 minutes South of us. Then when he gets here we have to drive 1 1/2 hours north to the VA. Instead of taking off one day and messing up a routine we took the week. Which the kids love and I don't have to check lessons for a week. We all win.
With my boys I can't just say you have the week off. If I do they sit around and ask me 100 times what they can do.
So, we have a fun week. They played all their games this week. They played The Periodic Table game, scrabble, boggle, yahtzee, cards, chess, their DS games, computer games, ps 2 time, wii time and even some outside time. They love those kinds of weeks.

0 comments: