THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Glasses

Last year I took my boys into an eye doctor that my oldest had been going to since 3rd grade. (A few years) The eye doctor we saw was rude, she would ask my youngest a question and then cut him off when he answered. Then she prescribed my boys bifocals. I didn't agree with her. My youngest was complaining about them hurting his eyes and neither one had problems seeing up close. My oldest has problems seeing far away. So we had to wait a year to get them re checked cause the boys have medicade. So, I too kthe glasses away from them and waited the year. The year came yesturday. We went to a new eye doctor. He was great! He even did magic tricks for the kids. Both the boys ended up with glasses but NOT bifocals.They are both a little near sighted. They have trouble seeing further away. The youngest has a very small prescription and the oldest has a stronger one. The boys enjoyed picking out new glasses. Eric picked out ones that looked like Harry Potter glasses. And John picked some nice blue ones that are little more squared.


They both look so handsome and smart. LOL

0 comments: