THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, March 25, 2011

Changes

Since I have started Weight Watchers there has been some changes in the house. Food has changed some, portions and were all doing more exercise. Hubby has been getting healthier more filling lunches and he even likes them.
Were all doing more exercise. I try to change it up daily on what we do. I do try to walk daily at least.
I thought my body was crap before and I couldnt work past the pain it caused to move. But I was sooo wrong. I have been working through the pain and still going. I have been walking 1/2 mile to a mile a day. Using the trampoline, arem weights and the Wii. Some days I do Wii Fit plus and I just started a new EA active 2 workout. I love how it makes me feel.
I know it will take me a while to actually lose some weight, I have a lot ot lose. But as long as I'm feeling good I'm gonna try and stay with that feeling and keep going.
There has been a change in the kids too. Today they did Wii Fit Plus. They both weighted in before doing some exercise. From the little changes we've made this week my youngest has lost 2.9 pounds. He is a bit chunky right now cause of age. I was so proud that he was able to lose a little.
My oldest lost 1.8 pounds. He doesnt really need to lose any. He is tall and thin already. LOL. He just needs to focus on being healthy and fit.
But its still a great start.
Hubby and I weight in tomorrow!

0 comments: