THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Simple womans day book

Outside my window...
It looks like a beautiful day outside...
I am thinking...
about going for a walk
I am thankful for...
my family and friends
From our classroom...
its Japan week
From the kitchen...
This morning was malt-o-meal day (yummy), unch is left over spaghetti from last night, and dinner is smoked sausage, brown rice with cream of mushroom soup and veggies.
I am wearing...
black shorts and yellow shirt
I am creating...
a new lifestyle
I am going...
to walk today
I am reading...
balefire
I am hoping...
for a relaxed day
I am hearing...
the sounds of my cat
Around the house...
Little bit is in his room working, my oldest is looking at his workboxes, and my cat is meowing at me from the window cause she wants outside.
One of my favorite things...
being home with my boys
A few plans for the rest of the week...
take my dad to the city for more tests...
A picture to share...
Origami frogs...



0 comments: