THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week...

This week the boys have a dentist appointment and I am gonna try to scrapbook pictures from 2006.


In our homeschool this week...

This week will be filled with Korean study and art, Colonial Life exploration, Chemistry experiements, Physical Fitness, Spanish, Latin, Religious Studies, Life Skills, Logic, and of course handwriting practice for my guys.


Places we're going and people we're seeing...

On Sunday we're going to visit my dad. We do this once a month. We haven't been able to do this in several months cause our vehicles have been down. So, he's been coming up to us.


My favorite thing this week was...

Putting together the China Lapbook and seeing all the progress the kids made this week.


What's working/not working for us...

This week went pretty well. The kids seemed to enjoy all the lessons. They especially loved the new board game. Totally Gross the Game.


Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...
I'm worried about my oldest, 13 yrs old, and his high school level lessons. I worry that the lessons I am creating will be enough.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Homemade Chinese Fans


0 comments: