THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Simple womans day book

Outside my window...
My yard...as usual

I am thinking...
about what i want to do today

I am thankful for...
my new bed and wonderful nights sleep

From our classroom...
Finishing up S. Korea

From the kitchen...
Malt-o-meal for breakfast, pb & j's for lunch and were gonna attempt some Korean food for dinner.

I am wearing...
My cool capris and a white and black flowy shirt from CATO's

I am creating...
memories

I am going...
Crazy if next week doesn't get here soon. LOL

I am reading...
Balefire

I am hoping...
That the Malibu thats sitting in our driveway sells today!

I am hearing...
The sounds of peace

Around the house...
Little bit is watching NEMO and John is washing is face and brushing his teeth (a daily ritual he doesn't like but being 13 is a MUST!)

One of my favorite things...
Getting a good nights sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Finish the planned lessons for today and prepare for the weekend.

A picture to share...
Little bit in his pajamas watching NEMO on a Friday morning!



0 comments: