THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Simple womans day book



Outside my window...
Sun is shining
I am thinking...

I need to get motivated today
I am thankful for...
Being able to do weight watchers
From our classroom...
It was a fun week. The kids played outside, on the Wii, computer and board games all week.
From the kitchen...
I'd like to have a cook out tonight
I am wearing...
Capris and zebra print shirt with black cover
I am creating...
lessons, plans, etc
I am going...
to run errands today
I am reading...
balefire
I am hoping...
that the weight watcthers works for me
I am hearing...
the sounds of my little one
Around the house...
Youngest is waiting for me to tir his shoes.
One of my favorite things...
My family
A few plans for the rest of the week...
Back to lessons on Monday. continue WW.

0 comments: