THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Simple Womans Day Book



Outside my window...
I see my beautiful yard. And my new fire pit my dad gave me yesturday!

I am thinking...
I have so much to do but need to rest at the same time.

I am thankful for...
I am thankful that the Goddess heard my cries and showed us an opportunity to fix a problem.

From our classroom...
This week the kids are learning about S. Korea in Geography and are gonna make a small version of a straw bed from Colonial times.

From the kitchen...
The boys ate some healthy Fiber one muffins for breakfast, chicken strips and fruit for lunch and for dinner I'm fixing Stroganoff and veggies.

I am wearing...
I just put all my clothes on the washer, so I'm still in pajamas.

I am creating...
I am thinking about creating a second blog today.

I am going...
Crazy...LOL

I am reading...
Balefire...I would love to read before bed but I have been way to tired lately.

I am hoping...
That my new bed will help my back stop hurting so I don't have to go to the chiropractor.

I am hearing...
The sounds of the dishwasher.

Around the house...
Washer is running, dish washer is running, oldest is playing on the puter and youngest is working on some lessons while watching the first Terminator. I am obviously on the computer, our Gecko, Sam, is snoozing in his heated rock and our cat Amber is proabably asleep on my bed or being help hostage in my youngest sons room.

One of my favorite things...
Being at home with my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Lessons, kids have dentist appointment on Wednesday, and I plan to take the kids to Braums on hubbys half day.

A picture to share...




My youngest with his new glasses. He's a little near sighted.
My oldest with his new glasses. He's a little more near sighted.



0 comments: