THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Simple womans day book

Outside my window...
I see my yard...
I am thinking...
About my workout Im suppose to do today...
I am thankful for...
my family
From our classroom...
Made a playdough model of the Itsukushima Srine this week
From the kitchen...
We had Ravilois with homemade sauce and a salad for dinner last night. Everyone loved it.
I am wearing...
Workout clothes so I'm ready to workout once I get around to doing it...
I am creating...
a new lifestyle
I am going...
no where today...
I am reading...
balefire
I am hoping...
to be able to workout out at least twice today if my body will let me
I am hearing...
the sounds of sleeping kids...aww
Around the house...
the boys are sleeping. even the cat is quiet
One of my favorite things...
quiet
A few plans for the rest of the week...
stay on my points, reach my workout goals, and make sure the kids finish their lessons.

0 comments: