THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Simple womans day book


Outside my window...

The sun is shining.

I am thinking...
Its gonna be a busy day.

I am thankful for...
My new bed

From our classroom...
We didn't get to make the colonial straw bed yesturday, but hoping to do it today.

From the kitchen...
The kids ate Oatmeal and toast for breakfast, for lunch they are having a meat and cheese roll up and chips, snack is chex mix and dinner is raviolis and cheese toast, but not the canned raviolis. These are frozen raviolis and we make our own tomato sauce form scratch.

I am wearing...
My normal capris(no stylish tears or jewels) and my pretty light green shirt.

I am creating...
Memories

I am going...
To take the kids to braums today and maybe to the park too, depending on how I feel.

I am reading...
Balefire...still

I am hoping...
I hope I can get everything done today that needs to be done.
I am hearing...
The sound my youngests voice.

Around the house...
My youngest is reading to him self (which means out loud) and my oldest is playing Sims.

One of my favorite things...
Is to Blog.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Finish the study of S.Korea, take the kids to the dentist, finish the lessons that are planned. and look forward to a fun weekend and next week is fun week!

A picture to share...





0 comments: