THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Simple womans day book


Outside my window...
The sun is shining but its chilly
I am thinking...
About a lost friend
I am thankful for...
for second chances
From our classroom...
kids played totally gross the game today...
From the kitchen...
kids had fiber one muffins for breakfast, vienna sausage sandwiches for lunch and dinner is mac & cheese (organic) fish sticks, and veggies
I am wearing...
Capris and a green shirt all from CATO's
I am creating...
a new bond
I am going...
nowhere today if I can help it
I am reading...
as always...Balefire
I am hoping...
a second chance
I am hearing...
quiet
Around the house...
Little bit is done with lessons and in his room and john is finishing up his computer time.
One of my favorite things...
friends
A few plans for the rest of the week...
finish lessons on S. Korea, finish planned lessons and looking forward to next week being fun week
A picture to share...
My little one with his new hair cut. It suits his wild personality!



0 comments: