THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Simple womans day book

Outside my window...
The sun is try to peek out from behind the clouds.

I am thinking...
Its gonna be a great day!

I am thankful for...
Everything in my life!

From our classroom...
We are on FUN WEEK. Stress free, crafts, games and family time all week!

From the kitchen...
Kids are having Fiber one muffins for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch and dinner is chicken alfredo and veggies.

I am wearing...
Capris and blue shirt with fuzzy flowers and leaves. (hubby picked shirt)

I am creating...
Lots of cool cut outs with my new Xtron die cutter.

I am going...
To take my youngest to the dentist today.

I am reading...
Balefire

I am hoping...
For a nice, relaxed week

I am hearing...
Nothing. Everyones still asleep. Even the cat and its 9:30 am. I guess the weekend wore them all out.

Around the house...
Im at my computer desk, my boys are asleep in their beds, and the cat(Amber) has taken over my memory foam pillow, again, and made it her bed.

One of my favorite things...
My family!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Relax and have fun the boys.

A picture to share...

My lown little bike gang. LOL. We all rode bikes this weekend!

0 comments: