THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Our Adventures in Homeschooling and Life

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Bed/Old Bed

When our Cali King Bed finally wore out after 5 years (and we bought it new) we thought we could replace it with a queen cause it was such a nice looking bed with headboard and everything. We were wrong. The queen bed said it was a chiropractic bed. It is a very firm bed. We slept on the queen for about a month. It was a nightmare. My back was thrown out several times and I got maybe 2 good nights of sleep. Finally after I was in so much pain this weekend I couldn't move. It was one of the worst pains. I told hubby I would never sleep on that bed again. We got really lucky we found a king bed with mattress topper on craigslist for $50! Can you believe it! We gave the queen bed to our oldest cause he's 13 now and has been saying he would like a bigger bed, and we got an amazingly comfortable king bed.

Here's John's new queen bed.(our old one)
And our new king bed that is sooooo comfortable. It is amazing. It is even correcting the pain and messed up back from the queen bed. How great is that!



0 comments: